Meet Dr. Rizk
Dr. Samuel Rizk “The Doctor with miraculous hands” – This is how patients refer to Dr. Rizk. He is an experienced and talented dentist, having spent over 10 years in a private practice; specializing in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Rizk graduated NYU School of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Rizk completed his residency at Lutheran Medical Center Level I trauma hospital center. Dr. Rizk’s training was heavily accented on facial trauma, implants, prosthetics, and endodontics. After graduation, he became the managing Clinical Director of A.S.P.E.N. in Rhode Island, where he had the highest record of patient satisfaction.
Dr. Rizk loved what he did so much that in 2012, he decided to start his own practice in Brooklyn, NY so he can have the opportunity to help more people to achieve a better quality of life. He decided to name the practice Best dental not because he is the best dentist in the world (which all his patients believe he is) but because his practice promises to give patients the best possible experience.
- 2009 graduate of NYU School of Dentistry
- Former Clinical Faculty at NYU School of Dentistry
- Fellow and Masters at the International Academy of Dental Implantology
- Faculty of the International Academy of Dental Implantology
- Former Attendee at Interfaith Medical Center
- 100+ hours of continuing education per year
- America’s Top Dentist for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Named Doctor of Excellence by the Board of the Leaders in Healthcare Network in 2013
- Member of the AAFE (American Academy of Facial Aesthetics)
- Masters in implantology at the American Academy of Dental Implantology
At Best Dental Center, Dr. Rizk offers all phases of general and cosmetic dentistry, including implants, root canals, bridges, crowns, periodontics, oral surgery, and whitening. He offers a variety of cosmetic crowns, and full-mouth reconstruction. In our state of the art facility, we have the most advanced equipment, and techniques including lasers, digital x-rays, centrifusion and Cone Beam CT on site. CBCT allows precise and invaluable visualization of vital anatomic structures and more predictable planning of dental implants and reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Rizk and his team look forward to providing you and your family with the highest quality of preventative, and surgical dental care that emphasizes on your physical and emotional comfort while utilizing the latest and highest advances in dentistry.